What a cutie!!!! congrats Kurt and Farah we love you!!! My turn next so excited I can hardly wait! It will be fun to have boys so close to the same age!
YEAH so fun!! I was hoping she was getting close because when I saw her at church you could just tell she was ready! He looks great and I love the name!
congrats, he is a little cutie patootie. I can't wait to see him in person. so glad to hear everyone is doing good. and yeah a name so now I can make burpcloths, wa-hooey!!
hey cutie, do you have Kurt and Farah's address and Jared and Amanda's so I can send them Christmas cards? if you do can you email them to me, andielouroo@yahoo.com, thanks a bunch. love ya
We are a happy family of Five! A dad, a mom and three little girl's.
We love life, spending tons of time with family. We enjoy the outdoors, riding dirt bikes and shooting guns. Chad loves taking photos, great for my scrapbooking addiction! I love to organize, sew, be crafty and read.
I have a huge inventory of Creative Memories photo albums, paper, stickers, specialty kits and more at my house! Deep discounts on everything. Thank you for your support!
8 comments:
What a cutie!!!! congrats Kurt and Farah we love you!!! My turn next so excited I can hardly wait! It will be fun to have boys so close to the same age!
WOW!! Im just hearing the news!!! Im so excited To see Him!!! Im so glad he is here!
Congrats to the new mom & dad that's great. He's a cutie!
YEAH so fun!! I was hoping she was getting close because when I saw her at church you could just tell she was ready! He looks great and I love the name!
congrats, he is a little cutie patootie. I can't wait to see him in person. so glad to hear everyone is doing good. and yeah a name so now I can make burpcloths, wa-hooey!!
oh how cute!!! He must be family. We are so excited to have another cousin. Glad to hear they are doing good.
Congrats to them! How fun to finally yadd another to the family! He is sooo CUTE!
hey cutie, do you have Kurt and Farah's address and Jared and Amanda's so I can send them Christmas cards? if you do can you email them to me, andielouroo@yahoo.com, thanks a bunch. love ya
Post a Comment