Brynlyn has perfected the "Mad Glare" when she is unhappy with her parents! I try not to laugh when she makes this look, because I want to teach her compassion... but, it is the best MEAN face I have seen from a toddler!
Brynlyn and mom coloring a Tinkerbell pillowcase for Brynlyn's big girl bed!
We are a happy family of Five! A dad, a mom and three little girl's.
We love life, spending tons of time with family. We enjoy the outdoors, riding dirt bikes and shooting guns. Chad loves taking photos, great for my scrapbooking addiction! I love to organize, sew, be crafty and read.
I have a huge inventory of Creative Memories photo albums, paper, stickers, specialty kits and more at my house! Deep discounts on everything. Thank you for your support!
4 comments:
That is great!! I am glad that you caught it on film! It will make a great page!
wyndee i dont know how you dont laugh. I would be laughing so hard. She is soooo cute.
That is so funny! I bet she doesn't even realize that she's so cute when she does it!
Oh my heck... I love that face!
Post a Comment